
So I went camping this weekend with hopes of being able to shoot a lot of photos of the stars in the sky. Well what Sucks is I didn't realize me camping spot had a huge ole Street light next to it. I had never tried to shoot pics of the stars before so this is my very first attempt. Be nice lol. I need to learn more about shooting and the post processing involved. So here it is. I located the general direction of where the milky way should be and set up my camera. Took a bunch of pics and here you can see the milky way just above the smaller tree in the center of the image. It's the large mass above it. Like I said you can barely see it but because of the lighting conditions I was fighting that's the best I could do. Next time I'll go out and find someplace with no light pollution around.
via Instagram User: houstonphotog
No comments:
Post a Comment