
A lot of people call me "lucky". A year ago, I may have believed it. There is no such thing as luck. I also don't believe in God. What I do have faith in, is karma & the good energy you send out in the world. I found myself with just a few miles left on my tranny before she was toast. Somwhere in the little town of Morehead, Kentucky, my van found a transmission shop. More like the road sent me there. Not only did I manage to find one, the son of the guy who owned it offered to do it for no cost. His only request was I must help and learn how to drop a tranny. I'm a child of the road & she always manages to take care of me. #theroadismyhome #theroad #thesouth #karma #tranny #trannyproblems #dodge #mopar #vanagon #vanlove #fuckluck #faith #bufu #backroads #brokedown #chickswithtools #girlslooksexyingrease #campervan #graffitivans #graffitivan #grease #homeiswhereyouparkit #kentucky #life #middleofnowhere #nomad #vanlife #ontheroad #welcometomylife #morehead
via Instagram User: happynomadgirl
No comments:
Post a Comment