
This summer we put over 5,500 miles on Freedom, just since July 2 ( today's the 25th). She's purred like a kitten the whole way. I don't understand the standard complaints people have about Vanagons- mine cruised easily at 70 mph, the A/C kept us perfectly comfortable, every bottle of water out of the dometic fridge was Ice-cold and refreshing- she hasn't leaked one drop of oil (I've added half a quart since we left) - 300 miles on a tank (310 on PCH- NO LIE) and she rides like a dream. I hope all of you Westy owners are as lucky as I am with your purchases, Freedom has carried us and our gear across the US from SoCal to Northern NY without so much as a hiccup. What an amazing machine! #Tripofalifetime #vw #vanagon #westfalia #westy #camper #vanlife #vanagonlife #roadtrip2013
via Instagram User: tommy985
No comments:
Post a Comment