Saturday, June 29, 2013

#Vanagon Instagram Photo Post! - 63mph

Instagram-Vanagon June 29, 2013 at 07:05PM



A week and a half ago, before I left for Mexico, two followers of the @63mph account spotted my van on their street in Seattle. They introduced themselves and their 3 VW vans, and we drank beer that night. This morning, after my trip to Mex, Catherine (@catherineabegg) & Michael (@michaelabegg) had me in for brunch, and Michael even bought a few parts for my van in my absence. He spent an hour schooling me on my van and handed me a #vanlife decal and I slapped it on. This is the stuff that doesn't make the news but is happening out there. After an 8-day break from the road, I am back on its infinite future, headed for a place I've been thinking about for the last 5 years... North Cascades Nat'l Park. (Photo by @catherineabegg)



via Instagram User: 63mph


No comments:

Post a Comment