
Thinking back to the early days of the trip in the desert of Death Valley CA. I had come east from the coast after visiting the @gowestycampers HQ, my one-and-only sponsor -- one of those business words that doesn't mean a whole lot. Beyond supporting my vehicle, the GoWesty folks support my journey. They introduce me to friends along the way, give feedback on my work, and make me laugh. In a world of answers, they bought into what I was doing when I didn't have many. I know we need more businesses like them, those whose mission powers a lifetime of discovery. Before I walked out their door 70-some days ago, Taylor stopped me. "Hey, after you've done your Alaska thing, you should point your rig south... get to the tip of Chile, hop a freighter and meet up with my family in New Zealand." Taylor, you planted one helluva seed, brother!
via Instagram User: 63mph
No comments:
Post a Comment