Monday, May 6, 2013

#Vanagon Instagram Photo Post! - 611bicycleco

Instagram-Vanagon May 06, 2013 at 12:27PM



Whelp, I think the day has come. With the kid on the way, its time to pair down on the "fun" vehicles. It was between the vanagon and the triumph, and i don't ever see myself not owning a motorcycle. Ideally I'd like to trade the van for a safe and reliable late 90's- early 00's Subaru wagon, but I'd also sell it outright too. Its an 87 GL Wolfsburg with the weekender package. It has a Jetta engine swap with a good maintenance record from Salem imports. I got tons more info, but this is as solid of an original van as you'll find on the east coast. Not show quality by any means, but a great daily driver. I'm just starting to toy with the idea of parting with her, so I'm not the most motivated seller at the moment. If your interested, let me know... #vanlife #dadlife #vanagon #volkswagen #vw #forsale #fortrade



via Instagram User: 611bicycleco


No comments:

Post a Comment