Monday, December 10, 2012

San Diego: 1987 VW Vanagon Westfalia with Subaru Engine (Encinitas) $25000

I have a 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon Weekender Westfalia Conversion. The van has a low milage (appx. 47,000 miles) Subaru EJ 22 motor in it. The conversion was done in LA by one of the top conversion folks in the country. It is clean and beautiful. The van has a host of upgrades: Shady Boy awning, Auxiliary battery with power converter, upgraded high powered headlights, large cow-catcher steel bumpers, and is all clean. The transmission was also rebuilt when the conversion was done (around 6,000 miles ago). All fuel lines have been replaced with high pressure hoses. Coolant system included all new hoses with conversion. I have receipts for all work that I have ever had done on the van. It's silver with a grey and blue interior. It is a California van (I'm the 3rd owner), but is registered in Colorado right now. I lived in Colorado for 6 months before moving back to Encinitas. The van was garaged the entire time it was in Colorado. I don't have pictures up because I am only putting out a feeler to see if anyone might be interested before putting the work into it. This van with this conversion is a rare find. Let me know if you'd like to talk about it. Thank you! 



Craigslist Ad - Direct Link


No comments:

Post a Comment